Events Calendar

2017 Susan G. Komen San Diego Race for the Cure

November 2, 2017

Currently available: $45+  Visit their site to learn more

Coming November 5, 2017. Sunny Balboa Park is the site for this year’s Susan G. Komen San Diego Race for the Cure. There will be a 5K and a 1 mile route, and you are welcome to run or walk either distance. Fundraising is not required but strongly encouraged, as up to 75% of the money raised will fund local vital breast cancer health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports Komen’s national research and training grants program. One of the sponsors of this race, Gaslamp Popcorn, will be sharing their delicious Malibu Mix (in pink bags, of course!) with all the runners so there’s another reason to get out there and run!

Related...

Whistler Longboard Festival
Cowgirl Up for the Cure at Brush Creek Ranch
Zombie Run for Humanity