The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at TrailblazerGirl.com. Here are the types of information we collect.
- Handed Information: We receive and might store any information you enter on our site or send to us. We use the information that you provide in this way for activities like responding to your requests and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the site.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as changes in presentation for different client platforms.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share visitor information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We might employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we might send offers to selected groups of visitors on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, you will have the opportunity to opt-out from offers.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice.
- Protection: We might release account and other personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We work to protect the security of sensitive information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Should we be involved in a financial transaction at any time, we will reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
TrailblazerGirl.com does not sell or promote the sale of products for purchase by children. Any mention of a children’s product is for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use TrailblazerGirl.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you have any question or concern about privacy at TrailblazerGirl.com, please contact us. Thank you.